I also know it's a Friday. That being said, I thought I would share the music that will get me amped up for a night on the town. I need a pick me-up and a reminder of that things aren't always that bad. Given the stresses of every day life, I'm betting at least some of you need that kind of release as well. What better way to release tension than to dance a bit? Get warmed up at home before you hit the town tonight. I have created a handy list (with links included) for some songs that will get you shaking and warmed up for that Friday night on the town.
Now Dance.
- Here is a little song to remind you of how "pimp" you are.
Hustler- by Simian Mobile Disco
- This song will get you dancing in the slight disco groove.
D.A.N.C.E.- Justice
- You're cool, my friend. Use this song to remind yourself of that.
DVNO- Justice (again)
- Let Us listen to Frankie Valli to get the classic jam in our souls.
Beggin- Frankie Valli
- Should your mission be to find a woman tonight, brush up your dance skills with this song.
Night by Night- Chromeo
- Should your mission be to forget a lady and move on, you can go with this one.
Fuck You- Cee Lo Green
- If you are on your way to meet a girl who is rocking your world currently, I recommend getting yourself going with this classic
You Dropped a Bomb on Me- The Gap Band
Seven songs to amp up the evening. Now quit looking at this blog and go dance-party your ass off.
No comments:
Post a Comment